What Percentage of Coffee is Water?

What Percentage of Coffee is Water?

When it comes to coffee, most people are interested in the caffeine content. However, coffee is composed of mostly water. In fact, coffee is around 98% water. The other 2% is made up of caffeine, oils, acids, and other plant matter. This means that for every 100 grams of coffee, only 2 grams are other … Read more